Tuesday, October 28, 2014

VSSportBra test and review

I cant begin to tell you how excited I was to receive the Victoria Secret Vox Box from Influenster



It was so exciting to see the pink box inside

Not a fan of Orange but the Capri were very comfortable
I even got coupons for my friends!!!
(they expired about a week after I received them so most of the friends I gave them to were not able to use them)

Comparing the VS Sport wear to my old brand was a night and day difference. not only was the Victoria Secret Bra more comfortable, but it honestly made me feel and look about a million times better. I literally broke up with my old sports bra and threw it out. I'm very impressed by VS Sport. it gave me the bush to check out the rest of their bras, I even went to the store and got a bra fitting. I was a little shocked that I had been wearing the wrong size.

I was really impressed by how the bra held up during a workout with my girlfriend. She even commented that I looked amazing in what I came in and wanted to know where I got everything from

This is a sponsored blog post. Influenster provided me with complimentary Victoria's Secret products to test and review as part of a contest


No comments:

Post a Comment