Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Victoria Secret In-Store Experience

I recently made a stop to Victoria Secret to exchange something I didn't think I would really use and to get some new bras that I desperately needed. Despite the fact that I have lost a decent amount of weight the past year, most of my bras seem to not fit right. too big here, not big enough there,poking, pillowing... Uggggg

So the first lady I spoke with seemed absolutely clueless, she had to call the manager several times over the secret service style ear bud while I waited in line. She told me that she needed to speak with the manager and that she would get back to me, so I wondered and shopped, even  got a fitting! I was a little freaked about the idea of getting fitted for a bra, the reality of two quick measurements and being told what size I should look at seemed to easy to be true, so I tried a few bras on, what i normally get and what she told me to get... Nothing like getting proved wrong by a tape measure... such is life, but now I know, lol

I finally found a strapless, multi function bra that seems to be the perfect size. I was really excited but felt like a creeper taking my own pic in a lingerie store

I seriously love how all the bras are displayed. Why haven't I ever taken the time to shop here before....
(I blame my mom, she always told me they sell the same stuff at kmart for a 3rd of the price... NOT)

I am so happy with my purcheses and my visit to Victoria Secret. The Staff wasn't the best, they all seemed pretty clueless(except for the lady with her ruler that "sized" me)

No comments:

Post a Comment