Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Morea Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Age Delay Serum With Vitamin C + Green

I was given an oppertunity to test and review Hyaluronic Acid Age Delay Serum With Vitamin C + Green Tea from  Morea Naturals which can be purchased from Amazon here
you can see their website here
This serum is great for busy women who want to pack a powerful punch of ingredients into one product. Also great for organic minded women. Hyaluronic acid is known for its proven ability to reverse the signs of aging. This silky smooth formula is loaded with antioxidants Vitamin C and Green Tea to promote collagen production and protect your skin from UV damage. 

What makes this serum better than all the others? 
• Instantly plump fine lines while reducing the appearance of wrinkles gradually
• Add intense moisture to dry skin
• Instant glowing complexion
• Improve appearance of dark under eye circles
• Safe for all skin types including sensitive skin

Our unique formula is so safe and effective it passed the rigorous standards to be sold at Whole Foods. 

• Paraben Free 
• 72% Organic
• Cruelty Free
• Airless Pump Bottle Keeps Ingredients Potent

Our serum is handcrafted in the U.S.A. in small quantities for maximum quality.


My Review

I really like the pump on Morea uses for the serum, this is completely different from other serums I have seen or tried. I really liked how thick and smooth  the Morea serum was. it applied very smoothly and only took a little bit of product to cover my entire face and neck. I definitely felt like my skin was more moisturized by serum and the smell was very clean. The serum reminded me a bit of a gel and was a little on the sticky side as it soaked in. All in all I was very happy with this serum and would recommend it to anyone looking for a hydrating serum that diminishes lines and wrinkles





 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment