Friday, November 21, 2014

Loving my #Suddora Pink Ribbon Sweatbands


This has probably been my favorite item to receive for review ever!!!! The Suddora bands are made with an obvious high end material. I found them to be very absorbent and their thickness makes me feel like they would be more absorbent then most bands. The ribbon design is well embroidered and should hold the test of time. If you tend to sweat through your forehead sweatbands, or just don't like to wear them, you can wear sweatbands on your wrists instead, so having both available it awesome. It says that they are made of 80% cotton but they feel like 100%,they are so soft and comfortable to wear. I have had sweat bands in the past that feel like they are going to cut off circulation , but that was not the case with Suddora's. I would definitely suggest Suddora to any of my fitness friends looking for a new sweatband

no-variant
you can order your own Here

Pink Ribbon Sweatband Sets - Great to use during basketball, running, cycling and other sports. We make our headbands with a ultra high quality material so it doesn't irritate your head or wrists. This means you can wear it longer while doing your physical activity.


  • Ships Same Day
  • Ultra Comfy and Durable! 80% Cotton, 12% Spandex & 8% Nylon.
  • Absorbs sweat like a champ!
  • Match up this set to your uniform or event.
  • Bulk discounts available, ideal for athletes / directors who need a lot for their organization.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment