Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May Birchbox


Cynthia Rowley Beauty EyelinerI got Silver and I have to say I LOVE IT!!!
I swatched it on the back of my hand and it didnt budge, even after doing the dishes.

Gilchrist & Soames Spa Therapy Body Lotion
Nice Lotion, not a huge fan of the scent, but it wasn't bad either

Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow
I love these kinds of products and liked this one, I cant wait to use it more and decide if its worth the money for the full size

Number 4™ Volumizing Shampoo
Ive never been a huge fan of volumizing shampoos, they usually blow up the hair cuticle to create more volume. Its a sulfate free shampoo, but at $34 its highly unlikely i will ever purchase it

Number 4™ Volumizing Conditioner
A nice little bonus product

SmartyPants All-in-One Gummy Vitamins for Adults
Cute sample, i tried them, and liked them, $30 for a month supply isn't to bad a price and they tasted yummy too. I already have a couple months worth of vitamins in the cabinet, but when they are gone I would consider buying these




All in all, I'm pretty happy with my May Birchbox, and to be honest I had been very disappointed in the past couple of months. I've actually decided that I am going to be keeping the subscription. I just found out about the review points. You get 10 points for every product in your box you review and at 100 points you get $10 off a purchase. I've been getting these boxes for months and never knew about this. I wish Birchbox advertised the review bonus better


No comments:

Post a Comment