Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I've decided to make this a beauty, make up and nail blog.

So I have this little obsession with make up, nail polish, and all things beauty. and while I originally intended for this blog to be about my adventures in the beauty industry. But nothing ever happened with that.

 The other day I was chatting with a friend about my ridiculous amount of beauty products, particularly nail polish. Anyways we got to talking about how I always wanted to have a Beauty Blog and that it would be a great way to use my mass amounts of products and possibly even pass along some of my unneeded items that I only used once, or never used at all. So, over the next few days I will start posting some past beauty blunders, adventures at photoshoots and unboxings of prizes and subscriptions Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment