Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May Ipsy Glam Bag


I actually kind of liked May's Bag

Hang Ten
Classic Sport SPF 50
I am actially kind of happy I got this, it will be perfect to stash in my purse for any impromptu boating adventures this summer

Avène
Thermal Spring Water
This is actually a toner, who knew! I thought it was going to be a hair product

Pur~lisse
pur~moist hydra balance moisturizer
Not a bad moisturizer, kind of like it.

Pacifica
Mineral Eyeshadow Duo
I have to be blatantly honest, I'm not the biggest fan of the colors I got. I'm not really a nutral colors sort of girl

Nailtini
Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer (Frappe, Champagne, Bloody Mary, Caviar Cocktail)
I got Bloody Mary, I was actually really excited to get this, I've been wanting to try Nailtini for a while and the red is an awesome color





So, ive been getting Ipsy Glam Bags for a few months now and I love them, I have yet to be disappointed in a bag. I like doing the reviews and if you do want to buy something from one of the featured companies(even if you didnt get them in your bag) Ipsy gives you discount codes for their site

No comments:

Post a Comment