Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Insta Naturals Youth Express Eye Serum Review


I was given the oppertunity to review another product from Insta Naturals recently. I am always excited to try eye creams and serums. While I've never really had a big problem with my eyes, I have noticed that I do have a problem with under eye circles and puffiness (damn you 30's!!!)

I really like the feel and smell of this serum. It has a great texture and absorbs into the skin very easily without any sticky residue. While there is a bit of fragrance, I found it to be fairly clean and I was very comfortable using it around my eyes. I have definitely noticed a change with my under eye circles over the time I have used it. I am fairly confident that prolonged usage will give me even better results.

The one thing that I found very odd about this product is that its has a weird peachy orange color. I understand that the orange helps combat the blue tones in under eye circles. Its not very noticeable but because of the lighting at my salon I decided to refrain from using it in the morning before going to work. If you are good about wearing makeup daily then I wouldn't worry about it at all. Unfortunately for me, I tend to be lazy in the morning and rarely wear foundation.

Other then that I would definitely suggest this product to anyone looking for a good eye serum.


You can get yours here or on Amazon
Wake Up Those Tired, Saggy, Puffy Eyes and Diminish Those Dark Circles with a Daily Dose of our Youth Express Eye Serum.

Our Eye Serum contains a supercharged blend of antioxidants and other nourishing ingredients that help restore health & youth to the eye area: 
- Vitamin C / Plant Stem Cells / Astaxanthin: Prevents premature aging of the fragile skin surrounding the eyes 
- Caffeine: Absorbs excess water and provides constricting effect 
- Niacinamide / Kojic Acid: Inhibits hyperpigmentation from forming 
- Hyaluronic Acid: Deeply moisturizes the skin to reduce skin problems that occur due to age

Our serum absorbs in seconds to quickly deliver these nutrients that help give you dramatic results: 
- Reduces appearance of dark circles, puffiness & saggy eyes 
- Diminishes the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines 
- Increases elasticity, firms and plumps the skin around eyes 
- Provides improved tone and texture of skin 
- Hydrates the delicate eye area to prevent premature aging 
- Helps you achieve a more radiant, brighter complexion

With InstaNatural, rest assured you will receive the best customer care and highest-quality Eye Serum around. 
- Made in USA in FDA registered facilities 
- Contains NO harmful parabens, sulfates or alcohol 
- Cruelty-free

MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.
  • Powerhouse Formula - With a combination of Vitamin C, Plant Stem Cells, Astanxanthin, Kojic Acid, Caffeine, Hyaluronic Acid and more, our Eye Serum is uniquely formulated with innovative key ingredients to help you achieve results.
  • Lightweight Yet Effective - Our serum is lightweight so it absorbs easily into the skin to quickly deliver antioxidant benefits, and it can be used under makeup as well. Each bottle is made in our FDA registered facility and contains no harmful parabens, sulfates or alcohol.
  • Diminishes Dark Circles & Puffiness - Some people grab a cup of coffee in the mornings to keep them alert and active. Now you can apply a dosage of caffeine around your eyes to help wake them up too! Caffeine provides a stimulating constricting effect that helps to reduce puffy, tired-looking eyes. Meanwhile, Niacinamide and Kojic Acid work to prevent pigmentation from forming to lighten and fade away those stubborn dark circles.
  • Reduces Wrinkles & Fine Lines - Other ingredients in our blend - such as Vitamin C, Plant Stem Cells, and Astaxanthin - serve to strengthen skin and reverse existing damage, while Hyaluronic Acid locks in moisture to help plump up skin and diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
  • Manufacturer Guarantee - InstaNatural is proud to back their products with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Policy, no matter where you buy our products. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, please contact us and get a full refund.

While I did receive this product free of charge for reviewing purposes the opinions are my own and are honest based on my personal experience with the product

No comments:

Post a Comment