Most bottles of essential oils I have seen or purchased have been 15 ML, so when I received a 120ML bottle I was very surprised. I really liked that the bottle came with a a basic top as well as a dropper top. The bottle itself is a darker bottle, which is perfect for storing oils long term storage. I like the fact that the company labels their product as not tested on animals and being cruelty free, You'll also find a warning to dilute the oil. The oil itself has a very pleasant smell, I've been using it for my humidifier in the the defusing tray. It really helps with my stinky boyfriends smokers stench. I love adding a drop to my morning water bottles. The best part is, I keep finding more and more ways to use this amazing product
I received a complimentary product for my honest review. All opinions my own
You purchase this product on Amazon here
- PREMIUM QUALITY LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL - 100% Pure Oil No Fillers or Additives - Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil (Citrus limonum)
- FRESHNER – Has a natural, refreshing and uplifting scent that clears the mind and used for aromatherapy. Perfect for air freshener and freshening up clothes.
- MULTI-BENEFIT INGREDIENT - Add drops of lemon oil in your water for aid with digestion, to boost weight-loss efforts, and to boost your mood and metabolism.
- HEALTHY LIFESTYLE - Our premium lemon oil is naturally a detox, antiseptic and disinfectant. Our pure lemon oil has the ability to help clear the skin, treat stress disorders, fever, infections, asthma, obesity, insomnia, skin disorders, hair conditions, stomach problems and tiredness. Used by Aromatherapists to treat anxiety. Good immune system booster, helps aid in digestion, and can help detoxify and purify the liver.
- CLEANER – A naturally good cleanser of the body. Also a disinfectant, ideal for cleaning metal surfaces, dishes, and clothes. Perfect for polishing leather, jewelry and wood furniture. Perfect Non-toxic and natural cleaning alternative for household use.
Some uses for Lemon Essential Oil I have found
- Use 1–2 drops of lemon essential oil to remove gum, oil, grease spots, glue or adhesive, and crayon from most surfaces.
- Combine 2–3 drops of lemon essential oil with water in a spray bottle to help cleanse and sanitize surfaces.
- Place a drop of lemon essential oil on oily skin or blemishes to help balance oil glands and minimize oil production.
- Soothe corns, calluses, or bunions by rubbing lemon essential oil on the affected area morning and evening.
- Massage lemon essential oil into cellulite to help improve circulation and eliminate waste from cells.
- Add lemon essential oil to your morning tea or breakfast shake for a refreshing pick-me-up.
- Inhale lemon essential oil or place a few drops on a cotton ball to replenish your mind, body, and spirit.
- Add 10–15 drops of lemon essential oil to a gallon of carpet cleaning solution to help pull out stains, brighten carpet and rugs, and leave a fresh smell in the room.
- Add several drops of lemon essential oil to a chicken marinade for a delicious dinner.
- Place a few drops of your favorite citrus essential oil on a cotton ball and put in the refrigerator to help eliminate odors.
- Skin care: Lemon oil is a good remedy for increasing the luster of dull skin. It is astringent and detoxifying in nature, and rejuvenates sagging or tired-looking skin. Its antiseptic properties help in treating pimples and various skin disorders. Lemon is also recommended for reducing excessive oil on the skin.
- Stress: Lemon oil is calming in nature and therefore helps in removing mental fatigue, exhaustion, dizziness, anxiety, nervousness and nervous tension. It has the ability to refresh the mind by creating a positive mindset and removing negative emotions. It is also believed that inhaling lemon oil helps in increasing concentration and alertness. It can therefore be used as a room freshener in offices to increase the efficiency of the employees.
- Immune system: Lemon oil has a high vitamin content, which makes it a wonderful booster for the body’s immune system. It further stimulates white blood cells, thus increasing your ability to fight off diseases. Lemon oil also improves circulation throughout the body.
- Asthma: It is believed that lemons are also useful for treating asthma, since inhaling the aroma of lemons can clear the nasal passages and sinuses, promoting good air flow and steady breathing.
- Insomnia: Health benefits of lemon oil include providing relief from sleeplessness. Using lemon oil ensures good sleep and helps people that suffer from insomnia.
- Stomach ailments: Since lemon oil is carminative, it is used in the treatment of various stomach problems, including indigestion, acidity, upset stomach, and cramps.
- air care: Lemon oil is also effective as a hair tonic. Many people use lemon oil to get strong, healthy and shiny hair. Lemon oil is also used to eliminate dandruff.
- Weight loss: Lemon juice is very helpful in reducing weight, and satisfying appetite to reduce the chance of overeating.
- Fever: Lemon oil is effective against infectious diseases such as fever, malaria and typhoid.
- Cleaners: Lemon is a good cleaner, which is why it is used for cleansing the body, metal surfaces, dishes, and clothes. It is also a disinfectant, so it is commonly used for cleaning surfaces such as butcher’s knives and blocks that can get contaminated very easily.
- Perfumes: Lemon oil has a distinctly refreshing aroma which makes it a good ingredient for perfumes. Many scented candles contain lemon oil, and it is also used in potpourris.
- Soaps and cosmetics: Lemon juice and lemon essential oil are both used in soaps, face washes and many other personal care and skin care cosmetics due to its antiseptic quality.
- Beverages: Lemon oil is used in various artificial drink concentrates to give them the taste of lemon juice.