Monday, December 8, 2014

Yummy Cocoa from Swiss Miss - Simply Cocoa

Swiss Miss has a new product Simply Cocoa
Introducing Simply Cocoa, a perfect blend of five simple ingredients, with no artificial flavors, no artificial colors, and no preservatives. Just add hot milk and enjoy this indulgent, silky-smooth cocoa—available in Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate. Then all that’s left to do is sit back, relax, and savor every sip

Made with 5 simple ingredients - Cocoa, Nonfat Milk, Sugar, Salt, and Natural Flavor
No artificial flavors, no artificial colors, and no preservatives
Must make with hot milk

I was really excited to try this when I received it from a recent Influenster box. I've been trying to cut out processed foods and while this is still processed it only has 5 ingredients, I can pronounce all of them and understand(mostly) what they are. I was not impressed by the fact that they list natural ingredients as an ingredient, I would have rather them listed vanilla extract or something to that extent. That being said, I really enjoyed the Simpy Cocoa Milk Chocolate it is delicious and I even bought a box to use with my daily Visalus Shakes, it makes a great cold weather warm and fuzzy drink, the taste is great, it works well with all flavors of milk and even almond and coconut. Way to go Swiss Miss! Love this !!!

#SwissMissSimplyCocoa #contest  @Influenster

If your interested in Influenster you can sign up Here

No comments:

Post a Comment