Saturday, December 20, 2014

Loving my Erase by Luxurience


 
I have to tell you, I absolutely LOVE this product!!! When I first used it I was a little concerned that it might be too harsh for my skin. I was a little leery after I first used it, it made my skin burn just a little. Shortly after getting out of the shower I rushed to the mirror and was pleasantly surprised that there was no redness at all. After completing my daily routine on quickly applying bb cream in the car on my way to work, I couldn't help but notice how nice my skin felt. Ive been using it once a week now, and I love how my skin feels. I still get a little of a burn, but have never had any signs of irritation or redness.

I'll definitely be adding this to my weekly skin care routine


You can get yours here 

  • Your radiant, glowing skin is waiting to be revealed! Our proprietary rejuvenating microdermabrasion cream contains the same crystals as spa treatments at a fraction of the cost without machinery - in the comfort of your home!
  • Our rich, non-greasy emollient exfoliates dead skin cells, unclogs pores, eliminates blackheads while diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Renew your skin with a scrub that removes impurities, improves skin tone, texture and elasticity while stimulating new skin cell regeneration, giving you the smooth skin your friends will be jealous of!
  • Enjoy the healthy glow the sun gives you but hate the aging sun damage that comes with it? Our powerful yet safe and effective exfoliator with continual use will help reduce sun damage, acne scarring, lighten skin discoloration and age spots.
  • Reveal your skin's irresistible radiance with the rest of the Luxurience anti-aging products for sensational, healthy skin that will have your skin turning heads! 100% No Questions Asked Guarantee!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment